Small Business Grants for Women Entrepreneurs
The 11 Best Small Business Grants for Women Entrepreneurs
- National Association for the Self-Employed Growth Grants
- Eileen Fisher Women-Owned Business Grant Program
- Amber Grant
- IdeaCafe Grant
- #GIRLBOSS Foundation Grant
- Cartier Women’s Initiative Award
- FedEx Small Business Grant
- The Halstead Grant
- Open Meadows Foundation
The following local resources are not only for women but also for anyone interested in help with advancing their small business. Take time to explore each of them and what they offer.
- Small Business Administration Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses.
- SCORE Miami A non-profit resource partner with the U.S. small business administration, SCORE offers a vibrant mentorship program and expert resources to entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to grow their business.
- Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program The federal government’s goal is to award at least five percent of all federal contracting dollars to women-owned small businesses each year.
- Mom and Pop Small Business Grant The Mom and Pop Small Business Grant Program offers funding opportunities for small owned and operated businesses to purchase equipment, supplies, advertising/marketing, inventory, building liability insurance, security systems and to make minor renovations.
- Miami-Dade County Grant Opportunities Portal These link will give you all the grants available for application in the city of Miami.
- Miami Downtown Development Authority The Miami DDA promotes a strong Downtown Miami economy by attracting new business and local investment, promoting and strengthening industry clusters, and encouraging leadership and innovation.
The Small Business Grants for Women Entrepreneurs can help you take your venture to the next level. Keep in mind that competition for grants is very high. By making sure you provide all the information needed, you will have a better chance of getting noticed.
Also, Miami offers a great deal of resources for your business to succeed. Make sure you are connected with the offices above to understand best what they offer.
+ See more Miami Resources