As busy Mompreneurs we juggle multiple tasks and wear different clothes depending on the occasion. Whether dressing for work, meetings, parent teacher conference, events, dinner dates, weekend brunch or working from home, how can we keep up and still look polished? Keep reading to get the breakdown of our favorite multifunctional tops you’ll want in your wardrobe.
KEEP SCROLLING TO SEE 5 MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOPS FOR YOUR WARDROBE
- Office Look—pair this with a blazer, pencil skirt & heels
- Casual Outing—pair with jeans or shorts
- Working from Home—pair with legging & slippers
- Office Look—pair this with a matching black pant suit
- Casual Outing—add a maxi skirt and sandals
- Working from Home—wear a cardigan & shorts
BUTTON DOWN SHIRT
- Office Look—pair this with high-waist trouser & heels
- Casual Outing—wear this with jean shorts & wedges
- Working from Home—layer with a V-neck sweater & blue jeans
BRIGHT COLORED TOP
- Office Look—pair this with a pencil skirt & flats
- Casual Outing—wear this white capri jeans & wedges
- Working from Home—add comfy leggings & flip flops
- Office Look—pair this with a red blazer & black trousers
- Casual Outing—wear this with jeans & white sneakers
- Working from Home—just add cropped leggings & a cute headband
It’s time to make your clothes work for you! Always buy clothes that you can wear multiple ways to fit your lifestyle. Build from solid foundational pieces so that you can create looks around that one item. Next, style each item for the occasion.
Finally! Multifunctional tops that can keep up with your lifestyle! See anything you like? Click here or on the images and add these to your closet!
Stay smart & stylish,
Nicole Cosentino @DTChic
+ See More Style Tips